Packet pickup for the WaunaFest Run will be held at the Waunakee Village Center (at 333 S. Madison St., Waunakee) on Friday, July 29th from 3:30-6:30pm and from 6:00am until race time on Saturday, July 30th.
The parking lot at the Waunakee Village Center will be under construction starting the week of July 25th, so parking will be limited.
- The Madison Street entrance will be CLOSED July 25 through August 2nd.
- All traffic will need to enter the parking lot from the Bacon/3rd Street corner.
- Customer parking WILL be allowed in the lot – but will be limited and marked by the contractor.
- The contractor will block off work zones – but parking near those areas puts your car at risk of dust/flying materials.
- Handicap stalls in front of the building will have limited to no availability.
- Temporary handicap stalls will be created by portable signs as close to the front door as possible.
- The majority of the sidewalk in front of the building (left and right of the front doors) will be replaced and unusable during this time.
- The main entrance will remain open.
- Customer parking will also be available in the Madison Street bump-out, as well as on 3rd Street.
Participants and volunteers can also park along neighboring streets or at the following locations:
St. John’s Church at 209 South Street
Dane Manufacturing at 600 Marshall Drive
American Legion Post #360 at 417 E. Main Street
The following map shows their proximity to the Waunakee Village Center. (Click HERE for a PDF of the following image.)